Greater Alleghany Highlands Alumni Scholarship
Funded by Virginia Tech, the Greater Alleghany Highlands Alumni Scholarship is a one-time scholarship awarded to undergraduate students who reside in the Alleghany Highlands area.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a copy of your current high school transcripts in PDF Format (unofficial is fine). Please note that we will download all submitted files as a batch so it is imperative that you use the following file naming convention: Last name Transcripts
- Name(s) of Parent/Guardian:
- Please provide the name, email address and phone number of your Guidance Counselor
- Anticipated class rank:
- EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES (School & Community Service) (Include dates of participation and offices or leadership positions held):
- Part-time or temporary employment experiences. (List position, firm and employment dates):
- Awards and Honors:
- Why do you want to attend Virginia Tech?
- What are your career goals after graduating from Virginia Tech?
- List any family members that are Virginia Tech Alumni.
- By my signature below, I attest to the accuracy of the statements on this application and hereby give my permission to the Board of Directors of the Alleghany Highlands Scholarship Committee to verify all information and agree to the release of my school transcripts, test scores, grades and class rank to the Chapter. In the event that I am selected to receive this scholarship award, my signature indicates my permission for the Virginia Tech Alumni Association and the Chapter to release my name and use my photograph (if applicable) in chapter and university marketing materials.
- Show 6 more