Charlottesville Alumni Scholarship
Funded by Virginia Tech, the Charlottesville Alumni Scholarship is a one-time scholarship awarded to undergraduate students who reside within the counties of Albemarle, Greene, Louisa, Fluvanna, or the city of Charlottesville.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a copy of your current high school transcripts in PDF Format (unofficial is fine). Please note that we will download all submitted files as a batch so it is imperative that you use the following file naming convention: Last name Transcripts
- Please provide the name of your high school guidance counselor.
- Anticipated class rank:
- Community and school extracurricular activities (include dates of participation and offices or leadership positions):
- Part-time or temporary employment experiences (list position, firm and dates):
- Awards and Honors:
- ESSAY: in 500 words (or less), answer the following question: What do you consider to be your greatest achievement to date?
- ESSAY: in 500 words (or less), answer the following question: Why do you want to attend Virginia Tech?
- Applicant Signature: By providing my signature below, I attest to the accuracy of the statements on this application and hereby give my permission to the Chapter to verify all information that I have provided.
- Show 4 more