Pamplin College of Business Study Abroad Application
This need-based application (filed FAFSA-required) is intended for students in the Pamplin College of Business who may be studying abroad Winter 2020, Spring 2021 or Summer 2021. Virtual international will be considered as an opportunity for earning a scholarship. Only virtual international internships with primary partners listed on our website will be approved.
- Pamplin College of Business Apply-To Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your current resume as a PDF file.
- Have you decided upon a specific program? If so, list it here. If not, please enter TBD.
- How long is your desired time abroad?
- What is your anticipated graduation date?
- What are the benefits of studying abroad in the particular business-related program you have chosen? Be sure to discuss how those benefits contribute to achieving your academic and career goals. (Limit 200 Words)
- What strategies will you pursue for maximizing the benefits of the unique experience of studying abroad? (Limit 200 Words)
- Many of our scholarships ask for us to consider your leadership potential. Please respond with information about yourself that addresses that criterion. (Limit 200 Words)
- Show 2 more