Merryman Public Pupil Transportation (School Bus) Scholarship
This scholarship seeks undergraduate applicants who have a parent, grandparent, or legal guardian directly employed by or retired from direct employment with a Virginia public school pupil transportation operation. Preference given to those demonstrating the greatest financial need and applicants with a high level of academic achievement and demonstrated commitment to community service. Information provided in the application materials must be verified as accurate before the scholarship will be awarded.
- General Apply-To Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list the name of your relative who is employed by or retired from a Virginia Public School pupil transportation operation.
- Please indicate your relation to the employee:
- Please indicate the area or school district in which the employee works or worked (for example, Pulaski County, VA.)
- Please indicate the employee's occupation within a Virginia public school pupil transportation operation (bus driver, bus mechanic, etc.).
- Please indicate the dates in which the employee worked.
- Please upload a photo of yourself.
- In order to be considered eligible for this scholarship, you must agree to release certain information from your application to the donor's estate.
- Show 2 more