Matt and Kelsey Quillen for Veterans Scholarship
The Matt and Kelsey Quillen for Veterans Scholarship was established by Matt and Kelsey Quillen for student veterans at Virginia Tech who have exhausted their VA education benefits. Recipients shall be students (graduate or undergraduate) who are veterans. Recipients must have exhausted their VA education benefits and show financial need. Multiple awards are available at varying amounts. Previous recipients may be considered in subsequent years, but an application must be completed each year.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a military veteran?
- Have you exhausted your eligible VA education benefits?
- What is the exhaust date of your VA education benefits?
- Please upload a copy of your exhaust notification.
- Are you currently enrolled in classes at Virginia Tech?
- Please upload a copy of your veteran's DD214 Form.
- Show 1 more