Roanoke Valley Alumni Chapter Scholarship
Funded by Virginia Tech, the Roanoke Valley Chapter Alumni Scholarship is a one-time scholarship awarded to incoming freshman who reside within the geographic boundaries of the Roanoke Valley Chapter of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association.
- Supplemental Questions
- Current High School:
- GPA (Please list out of possible. Example: 3.8 out of 4.0):
- Planned Major:
- School and community extracurricular activities (include dates of participation and offices or leadership positions held):
- Please list part-time or temporary employment experiences (list position, firm and employment dates):
- Awards and Honors:
- List any family members that are Virginia Tech alumni.
- Please provide any information about financial need that you would like us to consider. (Optional)
- In 300 words or less, please tell us about the top 5 reasons why you want to become a Hokie.
- By my signature below, I attest to the accuracy of the statements on this application and hereby give my permission to the Roanoke Valley Chapter of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association to verify all information and agree to the release of application to the chapter scholarship committee. In the event that I am a recipient of this scholarship award, my signature indicates my permission for the Virginia Tech Alumni Association and the Chapter to release my name and use my photograph (if applicable) on the chapter website and other marketing materials.
- Show 5 more