Funded by Virginia Tech, the Philadelphia Chapter Scholarship is a one-time scholarship awarded to incoming freshman who reside within the geographic boundaries of the Philadelphia Chapter of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association.
- Supplemental Questions
- Intended major and how you became interested in your intended major:
- Are you a member or planning to be a member of the Corps of Cadets?
- Name and address of current high school:
- Grade Point Average:
- If you took the SAT/ACT, you are welcome to share your scores:
- List number of AP courses completed/currently in progress, (include AP test scores if applicable):
- Essay: Share a personal story and describe how that has shaped your character (150 - 350 words).
- What about your character defines you and embodies you as a Hokie? How did you become interested in your intended major? (150-300 words)
- Please upload your resume.
- List any family members that are Virginia Tech alumni.
- By signing my name below, I attest to the accuracy of the statements on this application and hereby give my permission to the Board of Directors of the Philadelphia Virginia Tech Alumni Scholarship Committee to verify all information and agree to the release of my school transcripts, test scores, grades and activities to the Chapter. In the event that I am a recipient of this scholarship award, my printed name indicates my permission for the Virginia Tech Alumni Association and the Chapter to release my name and use my photograph (if applicable) on the chapter website and other marketing materials.PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE ATTACHED THE APPROPRIATE DOCUMENTS AND HAVE FILLED OUT THE APPLICATION TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY BEFORE SUBMITTING, AS APPLICATIONS CANNOT BE CHANGED AFTER SUBMITTING.
- Show 6 more