Dallas/Ft Worth Alumni Chapter Scholarship
Funded by Virginia Tech, the Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter Alumni Scholarship is a one-time scholarship awarded to incoming freshman who reside within the geographic boundaries of the Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association.
- Supplemental Questions
- Current High School:
- Please provide the name and phone number of your high school guidance counselor.
- Grade Point Average (Please answer in “weight/unweighted” GPA Format, example: 4.2/3.7)
- Class Rank (Please answer in an “60 of 300 format, as in #60 out of 300 students)
- If you took the SAT/ACT, you are welcome to share your scores:
- School and community extracurricular activities (include dates of participation and offices or leadership positions held):
- Please list part-time or temporary employment experiences (list position, firm and employment dates):
- Awards and Honors: (separate each award/honor with semicolons)
- Why do you want to attend Virginia Tech? (200 words or less)
- Tell us about your High School journey and how that led to your interest in your desired major. (200 words or less)
- How will your experience at Virginia Tech support your personal and professional goals after graduation? (200 words or less)
- Show 6 more