National Capital Region Alumni Scholarship
Funded by Virginia Tech, the National Capital Region Alumni Scholarship is a one-time scholarship awarded to incoming freshman who reside within the geographic boundaries of the National Capital Region of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association.
- Supplemental Questions
- Current High School:
- Please provide the name and phone number of your high school guidance counselor.
- Current High School Grade Point Average (please answer in the following format: example: 3.6 out of possible 4.0)
- Please list up to five of your most relevant school and/or community extracurricular activities (include date of participation and officer/leadership positions held, if applicable)
- Please list up to three of your most recent part-time or temporary employment experiences (list position, firm and employment dates)
- Attach one letter of recommendation.
- Please list up to five of your most relevant school awards and/or honors.
- List any family members that are Virginia Tech Alumni. Separate each family member with semicolons. Write N/A if not applicable.
- What do you hope to accomplish during your time at Virginia Tech?
- Why do you want to go to Virginia Tech?
- Virginia Tech’s motto is “Ut Prosim,” meaning that I may serve. What does Ut Prosim mean to you and how does giving to others play a role in your life?
- Show 6 more