Charleston Alumni Chapter Scholarship
Funded by Virginia Tech, the Charleston Alumni Chapter Scholarship is a one-time scholarship awarded to incoming freshman who attend a high school within the geographic boundaries of the Charleston Chapter of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association which includes all towns within the Charleston County, SC area.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload an official high school transcript.
- Current High School:
- Current High School Grade Point Average (please answer in the following format: example: 3.6 out of possible 4.0)
- School activities: (include dates of participation and offices or leadership positions)
- Community / Other activities:
- Please list part-time or temporary employment experiences (list position, firm and employment dates):
- Awards and Honors:
- What do you consider to be some of your greatest achievements?
- SHORT ESSAY: Why would you like to attend Virginia Tech?
- By my printed name below, I attest to the accuracy of the statements on this application and hereby give my permission to the Chapter to verify all information and agree to the release to the Chapter of my school transcripts, test scores, grades, and class rank.In the event that I am selected to receive this scholarship award, my signature indicates my permission for the Virginia Tech Alumni Association and the Chapter to release my name and use my photograph (if applicable) in chapter and university marketing materials. Please type your full name to acknowledge your agreement.
- Show 5 more