Williamsburg Alumni Scholarship
Funded by Virginia Tech, the Williamsburg Alumni Scholarship is a one time scholarship awarded to incoming freshmen undergraduate students who will be graduating from an accredited Williamsburg area high school.
- Supplemental Questions
- List extracurricular activities (include dates of participation and offices or leadership positions):
- List employment experiences (list position, organization, and dates):
- List any family members that are Virginia Tech Alumni or Students:
- Please list awards and honors you have received.
- The Virginia Tech motto is Ut Prosim or “That I May Serve.” Describe how you have demonstrated leadership and service that significantly influenced others, resolved disputes, or contributed to a group effort over time. These experiences may have occurred in or out of school. How do you plan to continue service during your education at Virginia Tech and beyond?
- ESSAY: in 500 words (or less), answer the following question: What do you consider to be your greatest achievement to date?
- Why do you want to attend Virginia Tech? (in 500 words or less)
- By my signature below, I attest to the accuracy of the statements made by me on this application, and hereby give my permission for the Scholarship Committee to verify all information. I also agree to release to this committee all of my school transcripts, test scores, grades and class rank. In the event that I am selected to receive this scholarship award, my signature indicates my permission for the Virginia Tech Alumni Association and the Chapter to release my name and use my photograph (if applicable) in chapter and university marketing materials.
- Are you a first generation college student?
- Show 4 more