Central PA Alumni Chapter Scholarship
Funded by Virginia Tech, the Central Pennsylvania Chapter Alumni Scholarship is a one-time scholarship awarded to incoming freshman who attend a high school within the geographic boundaries of the Central Pennsylvania Chapter of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association to include the counties of Harrisburg, York, and Lancaster, PA.
- Supplemental Questions
- Current High School:
- Please provide the name of your high school guidance counselor.
- GPA (Please list out of possible. Example: 3.8 out of 4.0):
- Class Rank (i.e. 9/326):
- Extracurriculars and Leadership: List school and community extracurricular activities that you have participated in. Include names of organizations, positions held or services rendered.
- Volunteer Service: List volunteer service rendered to your community or school. Include types of service.
- Achievement: What do you consider to be your greatest achievement to date? Why?
- Goals: Why did you select Virginia Tech and what do you hope to contribute to the Virginia Tech community?
- By my signature below, I attest to the accuracy of the statements made by me on this application, and hereby give my permission for the Scholarship Committee to verify all information. I also agree to release to this committee all of my school transcripts, grades and class rank. In the event that I am selected to receive this scholarship award, my signature indicates my permission for the Virginia Tech Alumni Association and the Chapter to release my name and use my photograph (if applicable) in chapter and university marketing materials.
- Show 4 more