Charlotte Alumni Chapter Scholarship
Funded by Virginia Tech, the Charlotte Alumni Chapter Scholarship is a one-time scholarship awarded to incoming freshman who reside within the geographic boundaries of the Charlotte Chapter of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association.
- Supplemental Questions
- Current High School:
- Weighted GPA:
- Class Rank (Please answer in an [ex.] "60 of 300" format, as in ranked #60 out of 300 students):
- Please provide the name and phone number of your high school guidance counselor.
- School activities: (include dates of participation and offices or leadership positions)
- Community / Other activities:
- Please list part-time or temporary employment experiences (list position, firm and employment dates):
- Awards and Honors:
- What do you consider to be some of your greatest achievements? (Max. 300 words)
- List any family members that are Virginia Tech Alumni:
- By my printed name below, I attest to the accuracy of the statements on this application and hereby give my permission to the Chapter to verify all information and agree to the release to the Chapter of my school transcripts, test scores, grades, and class rank.In the event that I am selected to receive this scholarship award, my signature indicates my permission for the Virginia Tech Alumni Association and the Chapter to release my name and use my photograph (if applicable) in chapter and university marketing materials. Please type your full name to acknowledge your agreement.
- Show 6 more