Finance Scholarship Application
The Finance Scholarship Application is open and available to undergraduate students majoring in finance, including CFPF, FBDA, RESF, FBTA, FCFA, FCFM, FCFP, FFAC, FRMB, FNRM, RELF, FREL.
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your major in the College of Business?
- Please list & describe your community services activities and examples of leadership.
- Are you a VA resident?
- Are you a graduate of a high school from VA?
- Do you work to pay any portion of your educational expenses?
- If you do work to pay for your education, approximately what portion (%) do you pay for your educational expenses?
- If you do work, how many hours a week do you work?
- Are you a member of an experiential learning activity or group?
- If you answered "other" to the previous question, please list the experiential learning activity or group that you are a member of.
- Please list other student organizations in which you participate:
- Please upload your resume.
- What is your projected graduation date?
- Show 7 more