Southside Alumni Chapter Scholarship
Funded by Virginia Tech, the Southside Alumni Chapter Scholarship is a one-time scholarship awarded to undergraduate students who reside within the geographic boundaries of the Southside Chapter of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association.
- Supplemental Questions
- Current High School:
- GPA (Please list out of possible. Example: 3.8 out of 4.0):
- Anticipated class rank:
- School and community extracurricular activities (include dates of participation and offices or leadership positions held):
- Please list part-time or temporary employment experiences (list position, firm and employment dates):
- Awards and Honors:
- Name a specific event that has influenced your thoughts about your future endeavors.
- Course of study at Virginia Tech:
- In 200 words or less, please state why you would like to attend Virginia Tech.
- By my signature below, I attest to the accuracy of the statements on this application and hereby give my permission to the Southside Chapter Scholarship committee to verify all information given.
- Show 5 more