Beulah Mae Vicks/PWC Diversity Scholarship
A scholarship seeking a Pamplin undergraduate from an underrepresented population. Consideration will be given to students who offer a meaningful, potential contribution to the diversity of the campus as demonstrated by a written statement from the applicant.
- Pamplin College of Business Apply-To Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- How will you offer a meaningful, potential contribution to the diversity of the campus?
- What is your anticipated graduation date?
- Please submit your resume.
- What percentage of your tuition and college living expenses do you personally cover (as opposed to paid for by a parent or guardian)? Do you work during the school year to earn money to cover your educational costs? If so, how many hours during a typical week do you work? Is there any other related information that the selection committee should have regarding your personal efforts to fund your educational expenses?
- In order to be considered eligible for this scholarship, you must agree to release your name, email address and scholarship name to the Pamplin College of Business Internal Administration and associated support team(s), the donor(s) that financially supported the scholarship, any publications in Pamplin communication materials, and to be used on the Virginia Tech Pamplin College of Business Website, and other social media platforms.