Minnesota Alumni Chapter Scholarship
Funded by Virginia Tech, the Minnesota Chapter Scholarship is a one-time scholarship awarded to incoming freshman who reside within the geographic boundaries of the Minnesota Chapter of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association.
- Supplemental Questions
- Current High School:
- Current High School Grade Point Average (please answer in the following format: example: 3.6 out of possible 4.0)
- Class Rank (please answer in the following format, example, 60 out of 300)
- School and community extracurricular activities (include dates of participation and offices or leadership positions held):
- Please list part-time or temporary employment experiences (list position, firm and employment dates):
- Awards and Honors:
- What do you consider to be some of your greatest achievements?
- Why do you want to attend Virginia Tech? (200 words or less)
- Other scholarships applied for (include scholarship name, type (academic, athletic, etc.), status, and amount):
- Will you be a first generation college student?
- By my signature below, I attest to the accuracy of the information and statements on this application and give my permission to the Minnesota Chapter Scholarship Committee to verify all information and agree to the release of my school transcripts, SAT scores, and class rank to the Chapter. In the event that I am a recipient of this scholarship award, my signature indicates my permission for the Virginia Tech Alumni Association and the Chapter to release my name and use my photograph (if applicable) on the chapter website and other marketing materials.
- Show 6 more