BB & T Scholarship
A scholarship seeking a rising junior or senior who is majoring in finance, management or marketing; and who have demonstrated a career in banking including coursework in commercial banking and financial institutions, or services in marketing; summer jobs, internships, or cooperative education in a bank setting; or other activities that indicate that a student plans to pursue a career in banking upon completion of his/her degree program.
- Pamplin College of Business Apply-To Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Please document your career interest in banking.
- What is your anticipated graduation date?
- Please submit your resume.
- What percentage of your tuition and college living expenses do you personally cover (as opposed to paid for by a parent or guardian)? Do you work during the school year to earn money to cover your educational costs? If so, how many hours during a typical week do you work? Is there any other related information that the selection committee should have regarding your personal efforts to fund your educational expenses?
- In order to be considered eligible for this scholarship, you must agree to release your name, email address and scholarship name to the Pamplin College of Business Internal Administration and associated support team(s), the donor(s) that financially supported the scholarship, any publications in Pamplin communication materials, and to be used on the Virginia Tech Pamplin College of Business Website, and other social media platforms.