CGI Business Information Technology Scholarship
A need-based scholarship seeking rising juniors or seniors majoring in Business Information Technology in the Pamplin College of Business. First preference shall be given to students based on academic merit, and further preference shall be based on demonstrated leadership skills and community service, financial need, and an interest in an optional summer internship with CGI.
- Pamplin College of Business Apply-To Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have an interest in an optional summer internship with CGI and why?
- Can you please provide examples of how you have demonstrated leadership skills and customer service?
- Please submit your resume.
- In order to be considered eligible for this scholarship, you must agree to release your name, email address and scholarship name to the Pamplin College of Business Internal Administration and associated support team(s), the donor(s) that financially supported the scholarship, any publications in Pamplin communication materials, and to be used on the Virginia Tech Pamplin College of Business Website, and other social media platforms.