SE Michigan Alumni Chapter Scholarship
Funded by Virginia Tech, the SE Michigan Alumni Chapter Scholarship is a one-time scholarship awarded to incoming freshman who reside within the geographic boundaries of the SE Michigan Chapter of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association.
- Supplemental Questions
- Current High School:
- GPA (Please list out of possible. Example: 3.8 out of 4.0):
- Anticipated class rank:
- Please provide the name and phone number of your high school guidance counselor.
- School activities: (include dates of participation and offices or leadership positions)
- Community / Other activities:
- Please list part-time or temporary employment experiences (list position, firm and employment dates):
- Awards and Honors:
- What do you consider to be some of your greatest achievements?
- In 200 words or less, please state why you would like to attend Virginia Tech.
- List any family members that are Virginia Tech Alumni:
- By my signature below, I attest to the accuracy of the information and statements on this application and give my permission to the Southeastern Michigan Chapter Scholarship Committee to verify all information. In the event that I am a recipient of this scholarship award, my signature indicates my permission for the Virginia Tech Alumni Association and the Chapter to release my name and use my photograph (if applicable) on the chapter website and other marketing materials.
- Show 7 more