Greater Alleghany Highlands Alumni Scholarship
Funded by Virginia Tech, the Alleghany Highlands LaRue Armstrong Scholarship is a one-time scholarship awarded to the high school graduate with the highest GPA from the chapter region.
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your expected GPA and class rank?
- Name(s) of Parent/Guardian:
- Please provide the name, email address and phone number of your Guidance Counselor
- EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES (School & Community Service) (Include dates of participation and offices or leadership positions held):
- Part-time or temporary employment experiences. (List position, firm and employment dates):
- Awards and Honors:
- Why do you want to attend Virginia Tech?
- What are your career goals after graduating from Virginia Tech?
- List any family members that are Virginia Tech Alumni.
- By my signature below, I attest to the accuracy of the statements on this application and hereby give my permission to the Board of Directors of the Alleghany Highlands Scholarship Committee to verify all information and agree to the release of my school transcripts, test scores, grades and class rank to the Chapter. In the event that I am selected to receive this scholarship award, my signature indicates my permission for the Virginia Tech Alumni Association and the Chapter to release my name and use my photograph (if applicable) in chapter and university marketing materials.
- Show 5 more