The Boeing Graduate Scholars
The Boeing Graduate Scholars provides up to full tuition and fees at the graduate in-state rate to support high achieving U.S. citizens or permanent residents who are traditionally underrepresented in technology in either the Master of Engineering in Computer Science or Master of Engineering in Computer Engineering programs. Students must be enrolled at the Northern Virginia Campus. Preference will be given to underrepresented students, Virginia residents, with demonstrated financial need, who are enrolled at least half-time. The award may be renewed for full-time students for up to 2 semesters to cover full tuition and fees, or up to 4 semesters for half-time students for full tuition and fees. This award may be combined with other scholarships but will be cancelled if the student receives a departmental assistantship.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a resume in PDF or Word format.
- Please upload a headshot picture.
- What are your academic and professional goals and how with the Master's of Engineering in Computer Science or Computer Engineering help you achieve your goals? You may use the same Statement of Academic and Professional Goals submitted with your Graduate School Application.
- Enrollment and SAP Certification (please select one):
- As a Boeing Graduate Scholar, we ask that you consent to release certain information to the donors who support this scholarship. This disclosure will remain valid until you remove the authorization. More information regarding FERPA can be found by visiting: https://registrar.vt.edu/.
- As a Boeing Graduate Scholar, we often feature students in Virginia Tech’s news platforms and/or speak w/ external media. We ask that you consent to participate in interviews and other activities to promote the academic program and the award. This agreement will remain valid until you remove the authorization.
- Show 1 more