Boeing Tech Talent Access Program
The Boeing Tech Talent Access Program Scholarship provides up to full tuition and fees at the undergraduate in-state rate to support applicants who are interested in the Master of Engineering in Computer Science or Computer Engineering to complete the required undergraduate prerequisites courses the term prior to starting their graduate studies. Preference will be given to underrepresented students, Virginia residents, those with demonstrated financial need, and veteran/military connect students. Students will need to submit the appropriate admission application before they can apply for this scholarship.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please confirm your program and campus:
- 1. Degree: Master of Science or Master or Engineering
- 2. Program: Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 3. Primary campus: Blacksburg or Northern Virginia
- Please list which prerequisite courses you plan to take at Virginia Tech.
- Please list which term you will take these courses.
- Please upload a resume in PDF or Word format.
- Please upload a headshot picture.
- Do you expect to receive any other financial assistance? If so, please indicate which type below. Check all that apply.
- As a Boeing Tech Talent Access Program participant, we ask that you consent to release certain information to the donors who support this scholarship. This disclosure will remain valid until you remove the authorization. More information regarding FERPA can be found by visiting: https://registrar.vt.edu/.
- As a Boeing Tech Talent Access Program participant, we often feature students in Virginia Tech’s news platforms and/or speak w/ external media. We ask that you consent to participate in interviews and other activities to promote the academic program and the award. This agreement will remain valid until you remove the authorization.
- Show 3 more