New River Valley Alumni Scholarship
Funded by Virginia Tech, the New River Valley Alumni Scholarship is a one-time scholarship awarded to undergraduate students who reside within the geographic boundaries of the New River Valley Chapter of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association..
- Supplemental Questions
- Part-time or temporary employment experiences. (List position, firm and employment dates):
- Awards and Honors:
- By my signature below, I attest to the accuracy of the statements on this application and hereby give my permission to the Chapter to verify all information and agree to the release of a copy of my school transcripts, test scores, grades and class rank to the Chapter. In the event that I am a recipient of this scholarship award, my signature indicates my permission for the Virginia Tech Alumni Association and the Chapter to release my name and use my photograph (if applicable) on the chapter website and other marketing materials.
- What program of study are you currently completing?
- Please indicate your status in the upcoming school year (after July 1):
- School and community extracurricular activities (Include dates of participation and officer/leadership positions held, if applicable/separate each entry with semicolons):
- Show 1 more