Chinese/Korean Travel Grant
This application is intended for students participating in a China or Korea study abroad or internship program during Spring or Summer 2021. Virtual international will be considered as an opportunity for earning a scholarship. Only virtual international internships with primary partners listed on our website will be approved. These travel grants will be awarded based upon your application in conjunction with being considered underrepresented on Study Abroad programs. To qualify you must have a Pamplin major or be enrolled in the Pamplin International Business Minor. The chosen program must be approved by Pamplin’s International Programs. These travel grants will be awarded based upon your application. For a valid application, all answers must be completed by September 7, 2020. At the close, any unanswered question(s) will invalidate your application. For more information, you may contact Dr. Clevenger at email@example.com.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your current resume as a pdf file.
- Have you decided upon a specific China or Korea program?
- How long is the program time abroad?
- What is your anticipated graduation date?
- What are the benefits of studying abroad in the particular program you have chosen? Be sure to *discuss* how those *benefits and studying in your chosen country* contribute to achieving your *academic and career goals.*
- What strategies will you pursue for maximizing the unique Asian experience of studying abroad?
- Show 1 more