Prince William Alumni Chapter Scholarship
Funded by Virginia Tech, the Prince William Alumni Chapter Scholarship is a one-time scholarship awarded to undergraduate students who reside or attend a school within the geographic boundaries of the Prince William Chapter of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association which includes Prince William County, Manassas and Manassas Park.
- Supplemental Questions
- Anticipated class rank:
- Please provide the name, email address and phone number of your Guidance Counselor
- School activities (include dates of participation and offices or leadership positions):
- Community involvement/service activities (please list the specific nature of service, organization, approximate dates of service, and total hours):
- List any Honors and Awards:
- Part-time or temporary employment experiences (list position, firm and dates):
- Why do you want to attend Virginia Tech?
- How has your community service prepared you for success at Virginia Tech and for your future, and how will you continue your community involvement?
- Please sign to agree to the following statement: I attest to the accuracy of the information and statements on this application and give my permission to the Greater Prince William Chapter Scholarship Committee to verify all information and agree to the release of a copy of my school transcripts, SAT scores, and class rank to the Chapter. (Do not submit transcripts with application.) In the event that I am a recipient of this scholarship award, my signature indicates my permission for the Virginia Tech Alumni Association and the Chapter to release my name and use my photograph (if applicable) on the chapter website and other marketing materials.
- Show 4 more