Tideneck Alumni Chapter Scholarship
Funded by Virginia Tech, the Tideneck Alumni Chapter Scholarship is a one time scholarship that may be awarded to undergraduate students who reside within the geographic boundaries of the Tideneck Chapter of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association.
- Supplemental Questions
- Class Rank (Please answer in an [ex.] "60 of 300" format, as in ranked #60 out of 300 students):
- School and community extracurricular activities (Include dates of participation and officer/leadership positions held, if applicable/separate each entry with semicolons):
- Part-time or temporary employment experiences (List position, firm and employment dates/separate each entry with semicolons):
- Letter of recommendation: Please provide the name and email of your first reference from a guidance counselor, teacher, administrator, or community supporter.
- Letter of recommendation: Please provide the name and email of a second reference from a guidance counselor, teacher, administrator, or community supporter.
- Awards and Honors (separate each entry with semicolons):
- What do you consider to be your greatest achievement to date?
- Why do you want to attend Virginia Tech?
- List any family members that are Virginia Tech Alumni (separate each family member with semicolons).
- By my signature below, I attest to the accuracy of the statements on this application and hereby give my permission to the Chapter to verify all information and agree to the release of a copy of my school transcripts, test scores, grades and class rank to the Chapter. In the event that I am a recipient of this scholarship award, my signature indicates my permission for the Virginia Tech Alumni Association and the Chapter to release my name and use my photograph (if applicable) on the chapter website and other marketing materials.
- Show 5 more