International Programs Travel Grant
This application is intended for students participating in a Pamplin Global FIRE program during spring break or May break 2021. To qualify you must have a Pamplin major or be enrolled in the Pamplin International Business Minor. These travel grants will be awarded based upon your total application. For a valid application, all answers must be completed by September 7th, 2020. At the close, any unanswered question(s) will invalidate your application. For more information, you may contact Dr. Clevenger at email@example.com.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your current resume as a PDF file.
- Which program have you chosen?
- How long will your program be abroad?
- What is your anticipated graduation date?
- What are the benefits of studying abroad in the particular program you have chosen? Be sure to *discuss* how those *benefits and studying in your chosen country* contribute to achieving your *academic and career goals.*
- What strategies will you pursue for maximizing the benefits of this unique experience of studying abroad? (Limit 200 words)
- Show 1 more