Shenandoah Alumni Chapter Scholarship
Funded by Virginia Tech, the Shenandoah Alumni Chapter Scholarship is a one time scholarship that may be awarded to undergraduate students who reside within the geographic boundaries of the Shenandoah Chapter of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide the names of your Parents
- How many children are in your immediate family (including you)?
- How many children in your family will be in College in the Fall of 2021 (Including you)?
- List any family members that are Virginia Tech Alumni:
- Please provide the email address and phone number of your Guidance Counselor
- Please list awards and honors you have received.
- Why do you want to attend Virginia Tech?
- Please respond in 50 words or less: What does the phrase “Ut Prosim” mean to you?
- Please respond in 50 words or less: What are your long-term career goals after leaving Virginia Tech?
- By my signature below, I attest to the accuracy of the statements made by me on this application, and hereby give my permission for the Scholarship Committee to verify all information. I also agree to release to this committee all of my school transcripts, test scores, grades and class rank. In the event that I am selected to receive this scholarship award, my signature indicates my permission for the Virginia Tech Alumni Association and the Chapter to release my name and use my photograph (if applicable) in chapter and university marketing materials.
- Show 5 more