William A Trice Jr. Scholarship
A scholarship seeking a Virginia Tech full time employee pursuing a degree from Virginia Tech or through the community college system preparing for entrance into Virginia Tech. The recipient may be enrolled part-time while attending a community college or Virginia Tech. The recipient may continue to receive the scholarship as a part-time or full-time student at Virginia Tech for a maximum of five years, if they maintain a satisfactory grade point average and satisfactorily progresses toward a Baccalaureate and/or Masters Degree. Preference for students from Craig, Floyd, Goochland or Nelson counties.
- Pamplin College of Business Apply-To Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a full-time employee at Virginia Tech working on a business degree?
- Please discuss your qualifications for this scholarship.
- What is your anticipated graduation date?
- Please submit your resume.