CLAHS Dean's Roundtable Scholarship
A merit-based scholarship for students who are enrolled in the College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences. This scholarship honors outstanding students who are and will continue to be excellent representatives of the College.
- College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences Apply-To Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Primary Major's Academic Advisor's Name:
- Please request a letter of nomination from the Chair of Major's Department, advisor, or a professor.
- In 250-300 words, write a personal statement that speaks to your commitment to service towards others and how you hope to make a difference in the world.
- Please describe your involvement in extracurricular leadership and community service.
- Please upload a copy of your unofficial transcript as a PDF file. Please note: your transcript MUST include up to your most current semester of enrollment.
- Please attach a current resume (PDF file only) including work experience and extracurricular activities.
- Show 1 more