Pamplin College of Business Study Abroad Application
This need-based application is intended for students in the Pamplin College of Business who may be studying abroad between Fall 2020 and Summer 2021.
- Pamplin College of Business Apply-To Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload your current resume as a PDF file.
- Have you decided upon a specific program? If so, list it here. If not, please enter TBD.
- How long is your desired time abroad?
- What is your anticipated graduation date?
- What are the benefits of studying abroad in the particular business-related program you have chosen? Be sure to discuss how those benefits contribute to achieving your academic and career goals. (Limit 200 Words)
- What strategies will you pursue for maximizing the benefits of the unique experience of studying abroad? (Limit 200 Words)
- Many of our scholarships ask for us to consider your leadership potential. Please respond with information about yourself that addresses that criterion. (Limit 200 Words)
- Show 2 more